❏ I had an audience in mind when I created my project.
❏ I had a particular genre in mind when I created my project.
❏ The project has a title other than “Journal of the first Week at CAU.”
❏ I included both context (zoom-out) and detail (zoom-in).
❏ I included a conclusion so that my video/slide didn’t just end.
❏ I included a bibliography of music at the end of the slide show/video.
❏ I included a list of credits at the end of my slide show/video.
❏ I used original art, animations or photographs.
❏ I used voice-overs and/or subtitles.
❏ I used music or sound effects made by others.
❏ I cited all resources I include that were made by others.
❏ I used media in accordance with copyright.
❏ I used media ethically and appropriately.
❏ Music contributed to the mood, understanding, or organization of the piece.
❏ I balanced design aspects with content.
❏ I used fonts in a consistent manner.
❏ The words on my slides/subtitles are easy to read.
❏ The words on my slides/subtitles are spelled correctly.
❏ The graphics are easy to see.
❏ The slide show/video made a cohesive whole.
❏ Sounds and music were easy to hear and did not change dramatically in volume between cuts.
❏ I used at least three songs from my annotated playlist in the presentation.
❏ The project lasted between 3 and 5 minutes.