Step by Step Annotated Playlist
This is a step-by-step assignment sheet for your annotated playlist assignment. I will do my best to guide you!
Begin by identifying the song. Tell how long the song is, who the artist is, and specific information about the song.
- Use the name of the song to attach a hyperlink to the song/video.
- Attach a link for the lyrics (if it has lyrics)
- Include copyright information.
- Identify the Genre of the song (ex: Rock, Classical, Jazz, etc.)
- Describe the song/section.
- Describe what part of the video you would attach the song, and how the song would contribute to the mood or message of the video or slide show.
- Do at least 5 songs for the rough draft. (We will be using a total of 8 for the final draft, so if you want more, add them!)
Duration: 3:28 minutes
John Williams, from the Album “Jaws.”
Original Release Date: July 11, 2000
Release Date: July 11, 2000
Copyright: (C) 2000 Decca Music Group Limited
This song is an instrumental that starts slow and gets more and more frantic. I plan to start the video with a wide shot of me at graduation from high school. The song will begin as the wide-shot starts, and zoom in as the music gets more frantic. Then as the music speeds up and gets more and more tense, my close-up gets nearer. Finally, the music will hit a high point, just as you see my face, and then I will splash the title across the video.