This is how you do it:
- Working Title–This is on the top of your paper, as a title.
- Prospectus–Include your Thesis statement and your supporting paragraph. This should be the opening paragraph of your investigative story.
- Write “Annotated Bibliography” as a subhead under that paragraph.
- List at least 5 sources (rough draft. You will need 10 for the final draft.) in Chicago Manual Style (CMS).
- Under each source you will write two short (1-2 sentence) paragraphs that tell me about the source.
- The first paragraph will summarize the source.
- The second paragraph will tell why it is important to your story.
This is due to MyCompLab by Tuesday night, October 23 at 11:59. You will start the peer review on Wednesday, October 24th.