The ePortfolio for WISE 105WS is a significant part of the requirements for this class. You must have a portfolio in order to get credit for 105WS.
The ePortfolio will be a place for you to keep completed assignments, showcase video and audio work, and provide a comprehensive resume for future inpkternships, volunteer work, and employment.
In other words, this isn’t just important for WISE, it is important for life!
By keeping an ePortfolio, you will not only show what you can do, but you will show how you can do it (digitally!).
So, get with it! If you missed any sessions on the ePortfolio, you can access the section on my blog with specific instructions, or you can use the wonderful page on the WISE Resources blog.
So what do you put into the WordPress ePortfolio?
I’m glad you asked!!
The e-portfolio is your WordPress Blog. It counts toward a major part of your grade at the end of the semester. The following are the requirements for completing the portfolio assignment:
- Establish an e- portfolio and give Dr. K the address on the 105 WIKI under “Blog Addresses.” Please make sure that Dr. K has your portfolio link on her page!! IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE SHE HAS YOUR PORTFOLIO INFORMATION.
- Every e-portfolio must have an “About me” section that includes information about you and a picture.
- Every e-portofolio must include a page for English 105WS. If you also have History 201WS, please make sure you also have a page for history.
- Under the English 105WS tab, you must include the following sub-pages in this order:
- Origin Stories Paper
- Annotated Bibliography
- Cultural Analysis Paper
- Movie Review
- Reflective paper
- Please make sure that your subpages show up on your blog. If they do not show, please use a widget to display your subpages on your blog.