The following is a checklist for things that MUST be on your blog in order to award you a grade this semester in English 106WS:
- Blog should have a page for English 106WS.
- Blog should have a completed “About Me” section.
- Please make sure that your slave narrative group project link is on a page entitled “Slave Narrative Group Project,” and that you include the names of others in your group.
- Please include pages with the following titles in this order:
- Annotated Bibliography, Slave Narrative
- Slave Narrative Paper
- Slave Narrative Group Project (including list of group members)
- Annotated Bibliography, Cultural Analysis
- Cultural Analysis Paper
- DeBois/Larsen Quiz
- Reflective Essay
Please note that this e-Portfolio is made up of the papers you completed for class. It does not include the discussion board and quizzes you took, or your attendence grade. Please make sure you have completed Discussion Board #1, and #2, and you have taken all the quizzes (including the exit exam on April 26th).