Because many of you are having such difficulty with InSite at this time, I extended the deadline for your rough draft, and will allow you to turn it in via the gmail account set up for your class.
9:25—turninmypaper9 at gmail dot com
12:15—turninmypaper12 at gmail dot com
1:40—turninmypaper1 at gmail dot com
Meanwhile, please make sure you purchase the e-book/InSite or the print book/InSite bundle from the bookstore immediately, and get registered on InSite. Here are the directions for doing that, from Ande, the Technical director at InSite, who has graciously agreed to assist us . . .
Ande.Comeau at cengage dot com
Please have the students send me the following information:
1. Student’s first and last name
2. Access code (found inside the folder he/she purchased at the bookstore)
3. Email address
4. Password you would like to use (this should be the same one you used if you created an English21 account already)
5. Mother’s maiden name or their favorite movie (this will be used to answer a security question)
6. Teacher’s name and class time
Once I have registered a student I will email them with the login info.
I hope everyone does this as quickly as possible. I will not make this exception again